Monday, August 27, 2007

And So It Begins

I think the best way to classify my thoughts is in the genre of armchair philosopher. I cannot remember a single time in my life that I was not actively thinking about something. But as the proposed genre suggests, I fear I can all too often ponder too much on thoughts and ideas that beg to be acted on. The purpose of this place is to record a few of those thoughts with the hope that I will be able to clearly see them for what they are worth. Then if I do things right, I can take the recurring themes to a level of action that can create change for the better first in myself, and then in the world. I don't at all mean for it to seem that this is going to always be a very serious blog, quite the contrary all I promise is that this will be a representation of what I think. And those who know me might understand that that may not always be very inspiring or worth anything (just ask me about my wedding theories!) but we will just have to see what comes.

4 Responses to “And So It Begins”

Annegirl said...

This is the best day, ever. You're wrong about one thing, though; I feel inspired, already.

Lisa said...

Wes! Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

Adriane said...

I am SO excited. Can I read your blog? Even though I don't work with you anymore? Lisa doesn't let me read hers anymore (hey, can I be added =P)...sad day.

And I happen to like your wedding theories. Much more simple and less stressful.

Tyler said...

Well Wes, I wish you luck in your new adventure. How true it is an information age.